- Company Name:
- Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
* Analyze, coordinate, and implement projects designed to support department and/or key customer objectives.
* Initiate and manage projects to support prompt and accurate transaction processing and reporting.
* Administer effective and consistent use of transaction processing applications (JDE, Adesso, etc.)
* Report and manage results within key customer accounting functions (deductions, collections, etc.)
* Train other accounting representatives on JDE processes and procedures.
* Serve as a resource for the internal and external audit processes involving cash application, pricing, and deductions.
* Serve as a resource for other Post Logistics areas.job
* Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred: Business, Finance, or Accounting. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
* 4-7 years of related experience required. Supervisory experience desired.
* Ability to train, coach
, and develop employees.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written
* Ability to work in a self directed team environment.
* Familiarity with JDEdwards desired.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work, and Access
How to Submit Your Resume